Monday, September 26, 2011

Story Orgy # 1

No, I didn't lose my mind! Even if it looks like it.... I know I'm supposed to be the Story Orgy "photographer" and I still am. I just love to write snippets and my yang convinced me that I could do it for the SO. This is only something that makes me happy and I hope it will make you happy too. I'm only using the pic, not the prompt, as I'm not writing a story. Thank you for stopping by...






My Harley needed some fixing…That’s how I met him. It was “lust” at first sight. One look at his gorgeous body and I wanted to run my hands all over it. His name was Jean-Marc, a French man who was cruising the States and taking jobs along the way to pay his journey.  There were no sentiments, just a quickie in the garage’s bathroom. He was the Dom type, and I gladly let him possess me. When it was over, he looked at me, smiled and got back to his job. As I walked out the bathroom, he didn’t give me a glance. But I’ll never forget him…


You can find here the links to the real writers of the Story Orgy

3 comments:

  1. <3 So sexy and urgent...Great post, Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Great post, Jade! Hot and steamy like New Orleans after an August rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You know I love it! Havan was positively right that you should do this! <3

    ReplyDelete