Monday, November 21, 2011

Story Orgy # 9

It's Monday again! YEAH! Time for the Story Orgy... But before that, let me remind you that the final part of the Story Orgy interview is this Friday, at JR Boyd's Place. Don't miss it!!
Now, let's go back to this Monday... I made a HUGE effort today and add the prompt in my snippet! I'm so proud of myself :)
So the prompt for today is: "I get it both ways", and was provided by our Goddess Em... I hope you'll like what I came up with. Don't forget to check the real stories of my fellow Orgiasts... You'll find the link to their blogs at the end of my snippet...Enjoy!






“Oh please, don’t look at me like that! You know what you did was wrong! You ask me to trust you but you don’t trust me enough to tell me about losing your job!”

Chris pulled at his T-shirt in an embarrassed gesture.  

“You’ve got to understand Anthon; I pride myself about paying my share of the rent. If you knew I was out of work, you wouldn’t have let me pay it. And I need to participate; I don’t want to be a burden for you!”

Anthon ran his hand nervously through his hair, a sign that he wasn’t happy at all.

“How can you say that? You’ll never be a burden to me! I love you! Doesn’t that count for something?”

Chris didn’t dare answering as Anthon paced the room, fury gleaming in his eyes. He knew better than to talk to him when he was in this state of mind. Anthon suddenly stopped and turned around, a smile spreading on his sensual lips.

“I know! I found the perfect solution! We can fire the housekeeper - she doesn’t really need that job anyway, she’s doing it to help us - and you can take care of the place”

Chris opened his mouth to protest, but Anthon didn’t let him.

“Hear me out, please…”

Chris nodded and kept quiet.

“You love to cook, right? And cleaning the house never frightened you. I have a feeling you even like it a lot. So, if you do Mrs. Jenkins’ work, we won’t have to pay her. And the money we’ll save will be your share of the rent. Like this, I get it both ways! I’ll come home every day to find my love cooking for me, and you’ll be happier than before, doing a job you didn’t like. And we both know how loving you are when you’re happy! “ Anthon wiggled his eyebrows in a funny way. “ So, what do you think?”

First too stunned to speak, Chris finally looked at his lover with love in his eyes.

“I think that’s a great idea, and if you follow me in the bedroom, I will show you how much I like that idea…”





3 comments:

  1. "Don't forget to check the real stories of my fellow Orgiasts..." <~~~~~~ so what - this tidbit of terrificness from my yin is fake????

    Yeah - I didn't think so honey - this is awesome and I can't wait to see more from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yes! Love it! Great post Jade! I do love a man who enjoys cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Jade, I love it! Great job with the prompt!

    ReplyDelete