Monday, October 17, 2011

Story Orgy # 4

First I want to thank you for stopping by. Then I want to tell you that our Hank is making his podcasting debut this week. He's answering some questions and reading from his latest work. Look for him today and next Monday (10/24) at http://www.drdicksexadvice.com/

I want to thank my fellows Orgiasts for allowing me to make these posts every Mondays. I feel ten feet tall to be associated with such talented writers. So a big thank you and thousand kisses for Havan, Lee, Hank, James and Em. You'll never know how much I appreciate my SO family!

Ok, back to business lol. Today, my snippet is a little longer. I had great difficulties to find what to say about this pic (even if I like it very much), but when the ideas came, I found myself trying to stop from "over writing" (yes, I know, I made up that word, so??). Anyway, here is the result of my frenzy writing ... Don't be afraid though, what I call "long" is still very short for the rest of you!!



Lucas stared at Stephen with an apologetic look.
“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to push you in the swimming pool. I just wanted to hug you; you looked so damn hot there. I guess I got carried away… Am I forgiven?”
After a stunned silence, a timid smile took form on Stephen’s lips. A little red shade was growing on his skin
“You thought I was hot?”  
Lucas knelt besides Stephen and took his hand in his.
“What do you think? Have you seen yourself in a mirror lately? You are absolutely gorgeous. I know a lot of men who will do you in the blink of an eye!”
Suddenly looking dead serious, Lucas added
“You know how grateful I am that you came in my life, right? I’m the luckiest guy in the whole world. You turned my world upside down and I love every minute of the time I spend with you. I thought that I was condemned to live a life without love, and you appeared… changing every perception I had of the world.”
Stephen felt his heart beating loud in his chest. Lucas always used to joke about everything. Seeing him so serious was something completely new. Using Lucas’s hand as leverage, he stood and kept hold. Lucas went obediently, taking a look at Stephen’s body on his way up. When he reached Stephen’s face, there was a wicked smile on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes. Lucas didn’t have time to wonder what it meant… Stephen pushed him in the pool with laughter. Lucas yelped as his body hit the water.
 
 
 
If you didn't go there yet (which is highly improbable, but you'll never know) don't forget to read what the real writers wrote today. You'll find the link just under this little speech.


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Sneaky Stephen! :) What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete